Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whoaaa1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 08:01 AM
    White spots
    I'm 14 and haven't had sex, but I just noticed that I have 5 or 6 pimple looking dots on my vigina I don't know what they are our what to do! Please help!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 9, 2011, 09:57 AM
    Extremely high odds that they are just that - pimples. Very common, all sorts of little bumps, in areas of moisture and lack of air. Talk to mom, friends, school nurse, and doctor next time you go.
    whoaaa1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    Is there anyway to get rid of them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White spots from mono [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone here got white spots from using mono? If you did how did you get ride of them or blend your skin tone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

White spots on nipples. [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are late. Haven't had a period for just under 2 months. I'm getting symptoms. Plus getting these white spots I my breasts around my nipples. Also nipples kind of sting and go erect a lot. Anyone ever had this? On just one boob? The spots? I did a test last week it was negative. How can ...

I have white spots on my face! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I joined this site because I saw that you answered pretty much any type of beauty question... So, here's mine. I have these white spots on my face, my doctor said they're yeast spots:eek:! And I use this face wash to help keep the roughness down, but whenever I go out, I want to cover them up,...

View more questions Search