Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaz3xx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 07:31 AM
    Leprechaun Movie
    I saw this movie about a Leprechaun and I can remember that there was a part where he sees the apple pie and tries to get it. I can also remember that the step mother chased the kids and fell in poo. Also she turned into ice. PLEASE can somebody help me find this title.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2010, 07:00 AM

A Very Unlucky Leprechaun (1998) ?
    The Last Leprechaun (1998) ?

Leapin' Leprechauns (1995) ?
    Behind the Waterfall (1995) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leprechaun cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie when I was younger it was about leprechaun it was defiantly a cartoon. I remember a boy or man finds them. There was a banshees who either would try and steal their gold or did and has some on the leprechaun using them to dig for more gold. I remember there was a castle...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Leprechaun looking for his rainbow [ 20 Answers ]

There is a 1980s or early 90s move about a little person or leprechaun who gets lost in the woods. These two children find him and hide him from their parents plus throughout the movie he is trying not to lose his gold dust. He sings " It's raining, it's pouring"... in the movie. He then finds his...

80's kids movie with leprechaun [ 4 Answers ]

Driving me crazy! No one believes that this movie exists. About two children who meet a leprechaun who takes them to a world on the other side of the rainbow using gold dust. The people in the other world worship this monster thing, like a huge moon, and slide into its mouth and are either turned...

Need Title to earlier Leprechaun movie. [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to a movie about a Leprechaun that tells a girl and boy that he has a pot of gold. He tells them that if they can find the pot of gold they can have it. They look for it and never can find it. Then at the end of the movie the Leprechaun gets sick and he dies. The boy...

View more questions Search