Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherry6224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Wireless Keyboard - Caps
    I have a Dell computer and a Logitech wireless keyboard. How can I tell when my Caps is on or off?
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 16, 2007, 08:09 AM
    You don't say what model of Logitech keyboard, but every keyboard I have seen has a light that lights on or off whenever the caps,num lock, scroll lock, and sometimes f lock is on. The light will be on when the caps key is on and off when the caps key is off. If you can't find the light, an easy way to find out if its on or off is to open notepad or program like it and type and see if its on or off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Keyboard/Mouse stops screensaver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0A on a Windows XP computer with IntelliType and IntelliPoint 5.2 installed for drivers. Whenever I plug in the wireless receiver (there is only the one for the two devices) the screensaver will not come on....

Wireless keyboard / Mouse problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if anyone can offer any help on an odd problem I'm having with a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse? The receiver has a cable with 2 connectors, the instructions say (for a desktop) connect the mouse ps2 connector into the mouse ps2 port and the keyboard usb connector via the...

Labtec Wireless Keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My keyboard was just working and now my scroll lock button won't work (I use it to switch computer using one monitor). Is there something I touched or is the scroll lock button not broken? Help, I just got it. I remember it doing the same thing the first day I was using it, but them it started to...

View more questions Search