Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woodshedclio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Electric Timed Flush for Urinal's
    I have a bizarre application...

I have a Bar/Resturaunt.

The mens bathroom has 2 urinals. The Urinals are using a timer made by PS Electronics in Syracuse New York (Which I believe is out of business) The flush cycle on this burnded our timer is 30 sec on and 30 min off. I need to replace this timer, but no one has ever seen anything like it before.

It seems pretty simple, 110v in 110v out, that simply control a flusher valve. Its hard wired in.

Any one have any suggestions?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 07:08 PM
    An SSAC TDR4A13 will do the job for you. ABB SSAC Timers & Controls Fast Facts (800) 377-SSAC(7722).

The catalog page is on page 2: http://www.abb-control.com/timerscat/Sect5Recyc.pdf

You'll need some extra stuff like a socket to hook it up.

I put the on time (30 sec) first in the sequence.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 08:57 PM
    For sanitation have you considered changing this to a motion sensor that flushes after eaach usage.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 10:29 PM
    It looks like the automatic ones aren't cheap.

Automatic Flush Valves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get syphon flush to work. Very weak flush resulting [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced a syphon type flush mechanism in a toilet cistern. I fillet up the cistern with water and tried to flush the toilet. I get a very weak flush with a lot of gurgling noises. I can't seem to get a proper syphon effect. Any suggestions as to how I might to get a proper flush? Ball valve...

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Kenmore Elite Dryer Won't Heat on Timed Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer that is 4 years old. The dryer will not heat on the timed cycle, but it will heat on the Even Heat Cycle. The heating element will not com on when I have the timed cycle selected. On the Even Heat Cycle all of the temperature settings work. My dryer has a rotary...

View more questions Search