Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shakira afshan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 08:17 AM
    Why do allah misguide people whom he want when he does not show injustice?
    Assalamualaikum
    Almighty allah says that "he guides whom he wants and misguides whom he wishes" besides he also says that "nobody will be subjected to injustice" then why do he misguide some people and guide some other? Allah knows who will worship him despite of this why does he test us?" When he know whether will the person succeed or not.
    Jazakallah
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 11:25 AM
    Dear Shakira Afshan,

Please open the link below you may find your answer, Thanks.

Only Allaah the Almighty guides and misguides man - Islam web - English
    Shakira afshan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 09:02 AM
    Assalamualaikum brother afaroo
    Thank you
    I understand that allah has control over every thing as he is our creator but why does he misguide the people? When there will be no injustice to any one. I heard that "allah saved Nuh alaihissalam and his family and all the believers with him except his wife because allah wanted to keep her among the backward people". Why? What was her mistake?
    Jazakalla hu khair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Allah says He is Aadil even he crated hell for people? [ 0 Answers ]

Why or How Allah could say He is Aadil even he created hell for certain people only? Allah says, thousands of years before his/her birth He has already written his faith. Where he will born, how he will live, what he will do on earth and where is his final destination, hell or heaven. Allah is the...

ALLAH said:'Deny me in front of people,I will deny you in front of dem [ 3 Answers ]

I read this ayat on Facebook and text messages, that ALLAH said: 'Deny me in front of people,I will deny you in front of them. I want to know that does this ayat exist in quran. Is it true or false?

Cartoon show about people climbing into robots? [ 4 Answers ]

All that I can remember about this old cartoon show is that there were these robots That had like cockpits in them And when people climb into them they can activate these robots and make them more powerful There was this female tripod/spider like robot with a female voice

View more questions Search