Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Sep 9, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Burqa II: Special Forces
    Firmbeleiver,
    I been thinking, in my story, Muslim women serving in the military wear hi-tech burqas. Colors denote rank and position. The rarest is black worn by special forces. Under the burqa is the normal form fitting armor worn by all Galactic Star Systems troops. The enemy became so paranoid about burqa-clad wemon that they will flee when burqa wearing woman appoarch. Good Idea?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ammons
    Firmbeleiver,
    I been thinking, in my story, Muslim women serving in the military wear hi-tech burqas. Colors denote rank and position. The rarest is black worn by special forces. under the burqa is the normal form fitting armor worn by all Galatic Star Systems troops. The enemy becames so paranoid about burqa-clad wemon that they will flee when burqa wearing woman appoarch. Good Idea?
    :)
    You sound like you have a good plot:)
    It is fiction after all.

It is really sweet of you to share these ideas with us... thanks.

Sep 10, 2007, 03:57 AM
    I just want to make sure my story is understood ,and NOT misunderstood. Anyway, the bad guys freak. They had been attacked and slautered by the shadows (A all male marine force recon unit) A Chirstian commands the squad having his most trusted friend, a muslim as second-in-command. The bad guys know as 666 also get attack the same time by the sisters of the second-in-command of the Shadows. Only about six. There are at least forty girls in all. One man, multiple wives. The Galactic Star Systems is fine with that, it just means more new troops.
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:10 AM
    I just want to make sure my story is understood ,and NOT misunderstood. Anyway, the bad guys freak. They had been attacked and slautered by the shadows (A all male marine force recon unit) A Chirstian commands the squad having his most trusted friend, a muslim as second-in-command. The bad guys know as 666 also get attack the same time by the sisters of the second-in-command of the Shadows. Only about six. There are at least forty girls in all. One man, multiple wives. the Galactic Star Systems is fine with that, it just means more new troops.
    Only 4 wives maximum is allowed in Islam though!

Sep 10, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Oh. Ok. But is there limit on how many kids they can have?
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Oh. Ok. But is there limit on how many kids they can have?
    No,
    Not that I know of... :D

Sep 10, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Could be that the muslim women in my story want fight to protect families... religious rules aside. Chirstian and Muslim women are allowed to fight with male squads. Meaning a female "Amazon" squad can support or be supported by a male squad. It's common for a squadleader or platoonleader of a male soldiers to marry a "amazon" squad or platoonleader. Their kids are then trained by them or their squadmates. Human, Alien, Chirstian, Muslim does not matter. It is actually very good for the kids to learn how different cultures and species precieve things.

Sep 12, 2007, 06:13 AM
    What colors of Burqas are there?
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Any and all colours as long as they are not transparent.

But the purpose of the Burga is to cover well and also not attract the opposite sex.

For example it is not good to wear tight fitting jeans and tops with a burga, as it does not serve the purpose of covering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pairs of forces [ 4 Answers ]

I do not understand this. Newtons 3rd Law claims every force is met with another opposite and equal force. Why then when I punched a spackle wall it breaks?

Identifying Forces [ 5 Answers ]

A block of dry ice resting on a table is given a brief push. A moment later, what forces act on the block?

Other Forces [ 2 Answers ]

Question: Besides its weight, a 2.70 kg object is subjected to one other constant force. The object starts from rest and in 1.20 s experiences a displacement of (4.20 - 3.30) m, where the direction of is the upward vertical direction. Determine the other force. Where do I begin??

Parallel forces and couple. [ 1 Answers ]

Define parallel forces and what's the difference between parallel forces and couple?

Buoyant forces [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I just want to know when does a submarine experience greater buoyant force? Is it when it is near the surface of the ocean or near the ocean floor, considering gravity is the same for both situations.

View more questions Search