Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unworthygirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 07:58 AM
    I don't know if my breast size is normal?
    Ok, I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm quite small as the other people tower over me, I'm around 4 ft 11 and my bra is 32f! Its really weird as all the other girls don't have big boobs and I always feel out of place because I'm different. Should I worry there this big or anything? Xx
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 08:55 AM

Your general physique is determined by family genetics, unworthygirl. Don't take this the wrong way, and think your breasts will get bigger, but you are still growing. Doesn't necessarily mean your breasts will though ! Don't forget the measurement 32 is the circumference of your chest and back, which is good, although I don't remember seeing 'f' on any bras here in Canada. It usually goes to triple letters, as CC, BB. Is that what it actually states on your bra label '32f?

It sounds like you are quite normal.

Ms tickle

Tick

Oct 14, 2010, 09:01 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Thank you for your help but I live in england :) and everyone's taller than me but sometimes I get used for them, and by the way my names Lucy x
    AnneW Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Hi my name is ray, I was browsing and saw your question. Funnily enough my sister is really short, she is 28 and only 5ft, at school obviously she was a lot shorter and used to get called ''Dolly'' after Dolly parton, I don't expect you to know who she is but she is a country and western singer from around the 1970's to 1980's and was really short with a really massive chest/breast's, it worried my sister as well so you don't have to worry you are not alone but the good thing is that her breast's sorted themselve's out as she got a bit older, so you have no need to worry about anything some girl's are just bigger than other's, Remember, it's not what you look like it's who you are. I really hope I have helped put your mind at ease. Good luck in future. (I have asked a question as well maybe you know someone who know's about tv's to help answer my question, I'm on as annew look forward to hearing your suggested solution to my problem.

Oct 14, 2010, 09:11 AM
    Comment on AnneW's post
    Thank you very much this was very helpful as was the other guys and yh I do know who dolly parton is she's got a very powerful voice and I get called smidget or big tits not the best names but ill live, and ill try and find sum1 who knows about tvs

Oct 14, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Comment on AnneW's post
    And by the way I've got anouther question you might be able to help me with or whatever :)
    Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 09:37 AM

Hi, lucyx, I don't know what living in england has to do with my answer. UK and Canada share sizes the same almost, unless something has changed.

Tick

Oct 14, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Well you said they don't have a 32 f but we do here :)
    Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 01:13 PM

Yes, our Canadian sizes are the same. I didn't say we didn't have a 32 I said we didn't have an 'f', but I haven't seen teen sizes in a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce the size of my breast [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!. I m a 16 yr old girl... I feel my breast size is bigger as compared to my body size and structure... please help me out and tell me the way I can reduce my breast size... without undergoing operation or without taking some pills...

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't hit puberty until I was 15 years old, and was diagnosed to be anemic when I was 17, therefore I have been taking prenatal vitamins since then, a year now. My breasts are smaller than most woman but have increased a cup size in the past year. Do you think my breasts are still growing or...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Is it normal to have one breast larger than the other? [ 6 Answers ]

I have one breast larger than the other. I have the A cup size, but it is big for my smaller breast. I am 19 years old and my breasts had stopped growing long ago maybe when I was 16. And I am wondering would it grow back again?

Seems like no breast size is right. [ 32 Answers ]

Really, people are always talking about the marvels of small breasts, but then small chested women feel inadequate and are often complaining, because everything we see in the media are big breasts, breast augmentation is rising, etc, etc. Glamour models are all a D cup or above. Big breasts are...

View more questions Search