Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmalicdem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Nco finance
    What is this? I see I have a balance that was just charged and I don't even know what it is?
    landlord advocate Posts: 283, Reputation: 36

Feb 3, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rmalicdem
    what is this? I see i have a balance that was just charged and i dont even know what it is?
    NCO Finance Group is a collection agency. Where did this appear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance [ 3 Answers ]

1. A 10-year Corporate bond is issued with a face value of $100,000, paying interest of $2,500 semi-annually. If market yields decrease shortly after the T-bond is issued, what happens to the bond’s: a. price? b. coupon rate? c. yield to maturity? Company ABC's earnings and dividends...

Nco Financial [ 3 Answers ]

There is a debt collection agency called NCO Financial Services that has been trying to collect a 10 year old debt from me. The account was opened in Illinois. It was originally owned by Express. Express reported it to the credit bureau, and it stayed on my credit for 7 years. Can NCO Financial put...

Finance [ 1 Answers ]

The FTSE 100 futures is

GE finance [ 4 Answers ]

HI, Hoping someone can help. We have just signed a contract to buy a house which is financed by GE finance. The owners have agreed to the price and have also signed the contract agreeing to the sale of their property. The problem we are having is that GE finance won't let us know if they are...

Finance [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between preferred stock and convertible preferred stock? Under what circumstances would you recommend options as a risk-reducing strategy? What is the major implication of the difference between warrants and Calls?

View more questions Search