Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChrisRakes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Which is worse
    I have had some creditors file for a judgement, a total that would hurt me for some time if they get 40% a paycheck 'till paid off.
    Would I be better off by filing bankruptcy or excepting the claim.
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2006, 10:43 AM
    More of your financial picture would be needed to answer for sure... but generally speaking, it sounds like you should definitely consider bankruptcy.

What is your income, monthly expenses and total debt?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking Shower getting worse! [ 6 Answers ]

:( I have an increasingly fast dripping leak coming from the pipe that attaches to the shower head. The pipe is mostly 'hidden' behing a tiled wall, with about 2 to 3 inches poking out of the wall. (I've removed all the shower head unit but that didn't stop the leak... its definitely coming...

Dumped after 6 years, found a new girl, feeling even worse [ 121 Answers ]

It's been 2 months since my 6 year relationship with my girlfriend from high school ended. I don't have much of a desire to contact her, and it's been going well up until now. I recently met a girl at a club a few days ago and she seems really nice- a college senior who is just a year younger...

Shower drain leak or something worse? [ 2 Answers ]

Have recently discovered a leak that is causing a water spot on the ceiling of the first floor. The leak is directly below the shower drain. I believe it is the drain but in checking my shower upstairs (its a fiberglass one piece shower stall) the floor seems pretty solid except against the inside...

Worse Advice Ever [ 4 Answers ]

What's the worse advice you have seen someone give over the internet - on this site or others. For me it was when I was having trouble with my Gamecube once. I found another thread where somebody was having a similar problem to mine. Someone suggested that it might be due to a build up of dust...

It keeps getting worse and worse [ 4 Answers ]

I recently separated from my husband after 20 years of marriage. He has been keeping financial info from me for years. Found out at the sell of our home that there was an IRS lien on property (loan is in his name) Also found out that house is going into foreclosure. The closing fell through,...

View more questions Search