Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Favorite martini recipe
    Curlybenswife has been asking about sandwiches and I just realized I could use this forum to troll for martini recipes!

I have tried several times to make a dutch apple martini and a raspberry truffle martini. I can't seem to get it right. I have been using recipes I have found on the internet and they just fall flat.

So, I have a request of all you sots out there, er, I mean alcohol aficionados. What is your favorite martini and how do you make it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Very Dry Classic Martini

1 x Bottle of Good Gin, Bombay Sapphire in preference.
    Remove 1 or 2 shots and replace with dry Martini.

Serve straight from the freezer.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Black Cherry Cosmo

Effin Vodka (black cherry kind)
    Triple Sec
    Splash of Cran

I call it an Effin Cosmo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite vacation [ 16 Answers ]

What was your favorite vacation? Why? Would you go there again? For myself, I'm not sure what was my fav, but I used to live in Hawaii, so it was like being on vacation every weekend. I still enjoy visiting there. The reasons are: the people, the weather, the food, the outdoor lifestyle, the...

Favorite places [ 1 Answers ]

How do I transfer or copy my favorite places from one computer to another?

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Favorite Email? [ 2 Answers ]

What is your favorite web-based email service and why? My favorite is Inbox but I am currently using Gmail. I also like Juno/Netzero and Lycos. Fastmail is great too. The new MSN beta is okay.

Looking for a recipe. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.

View more questions Search