Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chemmom Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Recipes for a 19 month old
    My daughter is almost 16 months ond and only has her two bottom teeth (4 incoming). I am having a hard time coming up with foods that she can eat without choking. Can you please give me some ideas or recommend a website or book with recipes. Thanks! :)

NowWhat, thank you for your answer. I am still new at this website. To answer your question, yes, I do make my own food for my toddler. What book were you going to recommend? :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 11:33 AM
    I always chopped up their food into pea size at that age,
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:37 PM
    What exactly do you feed her now? What textures? Are you making your own food?

I have a great book if you are.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 05:43 PM
    These don't work like blogs, you need to click answer and place your follow up as a answer to your question.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 05:42 AM
    I made my daughter's baby food also. I did cheat a little when she got older and bought gerber graduates.

Anyway, the book is called "first Meals" by Annabel Karmel. It walks you through each stage/age group up to five years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

Help me with recipes [ 11 Answers ]

I've got this problem, my dad moved out of the house, and he doesn't know how to cook, so he asked me to teach him some basic stuff about cooking and some easy recipes, could you help me find them ?

Single mother wanting to take 10 month old daughter out of state for a month [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother who has joint custody of my 10 month old daughter it is not court ordered but she has lived with me only since she was born her dad pays child support and sees her for a few hours once a week, so I pretty much have full custody just not through the courts. I would like my...

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

View more questions Search