Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrubs54 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Old wesson oil @ snowdrift sales col recipe book
    Does anyone know any thing about a recipe book by wesson oil @ snowdrift co. co. New York, chicago,new orleans, san francisco, savannah, and houston on the front cover at the bottom and shortening shq headquarters at the top. On the side or the binding I'm not sure what it is called it is on the side heavy duty
    Mfb quik blend, and on the inside cover it has an emblen with the word national in it and what I think is a serial # N54-24605 I don't know how old it is but on a price sheet you could buy a dozen almond macroons for $ .28 and a dozen cupcakes for $ .47 etc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Is "Wesson Oil @ Snowdrift Sales Col Recipe Book" the title of the book? Are all of the spellings that you have used in what I have quoted exactly as they are on the cookbook?

Thanks!
    shrubs54 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Yes except I put because instead of co. and I used all lower case letters thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be-Ro Cook Book and Recipe Information [ 7 Answers ]

Be-Ro Right this is your guide to Be-Ro, there a flour company that is English that only sells in the states for some crazy reason that I can't explain though there site is English and there books can be purchased but only if you are a uk resident another of those oddities if you ask me. Here's...

BeRo Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I am new to this, but this is my question - I am trying to get hold of a recipe - Ruff Puff pastry - from the BeRo Recipe book. Or I would like to get my own copy of the recipe book. Can anyone help?

Bero Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

How can I buy a Bero Recipe Book online or where can I buy one? :confused:

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search