Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2007, 04:34 AM
    What is a good recipe for barbecue meatballs ?
    ... thanks I don't like sweet and sour ones. I want to make the ones that have a nice barbecue taste.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 04:53 AM
    INGREDIENTS:

* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
    * 1/4 cup chopped onion
    * 1/4 cup green pepper
    * 1/4 cup rolled oats
    * 1 egg, beaten
    * Sauce
    * 1/2 cup ketchup
    * 2 tablespoons brown sugar
    * 2 teaspoons prepared mustard

PREPARATION:
    Combine first five ingredients for meatballs. Mix well. Shape balls and brown in skillet. Drain off fat; place in slow cooker. Mix sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs. Cook for 4 to 6 hours on low. Serve over hot noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 08:18 AM
    If you want to go super simple, buy frozen meatballs, put them into the crock pot, and pour your favorite BBQ sauce over them. Let them simmer until they are heated through. To add a little bit of tang, add a few spoonfuls of orange marmalade with the BBQ sauce. It's so easy it's almost like you're not even cooking!
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Wow thanks you guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the early 70's I frequented a restaurant in San Francisco called "The Hippopatamus Burger". They had a desert that was to die for. It consisted of a battered deep fried banana section with a dip or two of vanilla ice cream and a sauce poured over the top. The sauce was the key...

Fire Magic Barbecue [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Every one I have posted this before and haven't got a good respond hope some one will lead me to the right direction, I don't want to cut the concrete. We moved to a new house and we have a Fire Magic Barbecue regal II Model #15-S2Sop-o Running with propane gas, I would like to convert it...

Fire Magic barbecue [ 6 Answers ]

We moved to a new house and we have a Fire Magic Barbecue regal II Model #15-S2Sop-o Running with propane gas, I would like to convert it to Natural gas and the orifice kit is on hand, the question is can I use a rubber pipe instead cutting the concret and run a black pipe, the gas out let is...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Looking for a recipe. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.

View more questions Search