Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topboy101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Bero recipe
    I am trying to find a recipe from the bero cookbook. It is for a courgette and pepper cobbler. Anyone help?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Id love to know what all the fuss is about this book we must get a request once a month and as of yet I've yet to see a member that owns a copy lol.
    Maybe you should leave a message on there boards Be-Ro - About Us its weird it's a uk made book yet I have never come across it.
    Sorry I really can't be anymore help.

*edit* look on eBay there are a lot of these books for sale.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 4, 2008, 01:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by topboy101
    I am trying to find a recipe from the bero cookbook. It is for a courgette and pepper cobbler. Anyone help?
    Don't know about this particular recipe, although it does sound nice. Have you tried looking at their website... BE-RO (Don't leave out the - )
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 05:44 AM
    I could not find your recipe. I did find some other things that might (or might not) help you.

http://www.be-ro.com/about.htm

eBay.co.uk - be-ro, Non-Fiction Books, Food Drink, Kitchen items at low prices

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

BeRo Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I am new to this, but this is my question - I am trying to get hold of a recipe - Ruff Puff pastry - from the BeRo Recipe book. Or I would like to get my own copy of the recipe book. Can anyone help?

Bero Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

How can I buy a Bero Recipe Book online or where can I buy one? :confused:

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Bero recipe [ 14 Answers ]

I'd like to make flapjacks with cornflakes instead of oats. Somebody told me the recipe is in a Bero cookbook. Can any of you help me? Wildflower

Bero Cookbook [ 5 Answers ]

I have been making christmas cakes for years using the Bero cookbook recipe. I recently moved house and lost the book. Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the book or the recipe

View more questions Search