Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ppaazt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Ambrotose and Autism
    I am interested in information about Ambrotose and its effects and whether it is worth trying with a child of 5 and one of 7 with Autism and ODD respectively. Also within what time frame should I see some evidence of usage. Also I live in South Australia and was wondering where it can be obtained from? Thanking you. Alicia
    superstarsharon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ppaazt
    I am interested in information about Ambrotose and its effects and whether it is worth trying with a child of 5 and one of 7 with Autism and ODD respectively. Also within what time frame should I see some evidence of usage. Also I live in South Australia and was wondering where it can be obtained from? Thanking you. Alicia
    Go to www.mannatech.com/fallbrook and I can give you information on this... sharon. Also, the Mannatech: feel great, look great, live well webpage and www.mannatech.com webpage have some info... I will be happy to explore this with you!
    Sharon
    lljames27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 01:04 PM

The problem with selling a non toxic product that cannot obtain a toxic level to be classified as a drug. We cannot make disease associations with this product nor share any testimonials. Unfortunately, this is the World Wide Web in which several countries, including Australia prevent honest information on the efficacy of a natural product, because you cannot associate it with a disease name or improvement of symptoms of a disease.

It's important to understand that nutritional supplements that have been tested for safety and purity by third party, such as Mannatech products, as well as the slow and ever increasing studies on improvements in quality of life, due to lack of funding for supplement third party studies, are being released to the public one by one, but yet again, the laws prevent a non drugs to connect to improvements of disease, but only symptoms of better quality of life.

There are parameters in which one can legally share improvements of quality of life. I suggest you read books on glyconutrients from Amazon, to better understand that this is a technology that was brought into a world that is rather imbalanced about accessing information about truth and deception. It is not a conspiracy to hide the efficacy of non toxic supplementation, it is an economic issue that has had dubious affects on society.

The difference with drugs, is that you get to say it's a cure or talk about how this drug masked such and such a symptom. With non toxic nutritionals, you cannot mask symptoms, because they are foods that support health.

Mannatech supplements don't elicit reactions, but rather, support cell health and people experience improvements in their quality of life. Unlike drugs, you cannot talk about a disease or disease state or symptoms of disease. In this manner, testimonials are prohibited by law.

For any silent readers of my answer, I suggest you watch this movie when it's released called "The Beautiful Truth" Apple - Movie Trailers - The Beautiful Truth These people are not affiliated with any supplement company nor pharmaceutical, so therefore, cannot be strong armed for telling the truth about cures nor are biased about any product nor drug treatment.

I truly hope I've remotely helped you to understand this one thing. It is the body that has the ability to correct and repair itself on a cellular level for overall cell health, organ health, and the proper nutritional tools encompass overall body wellness. What seems like a miracle to others with the proper nutritional tools is not.

Wellness is achieved with the proper nutritional tools which support the immune system, the defense system, the autonomic nervous system, the endocrine system and the digestive system.

Let medicine be your food and your food be your medicine, is a quote that was true yesterday as it is today. We must stop tampering with our world agriculture and bring it back to the safe practices we used to use and lobby to get our nutrition back. Otherwise, we live in a world where we have to supplement, buy supplement with what?

That is the question, so get educated with an open mind as to what works and what doesn't work. But, you have to do it in a manner in which no disease state can be talked about. Thus, we have a long way to go when it comes to "The Beautiful Truth."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Autism Discussion on Oprah [ 3 Answers ]

For those of you with children who have autism or those who know someone who knows someone on the spectrum please check out yesterday's Oprah. Jenny McCarthy and Holly Robinson Peete were on talking about their challenges raising a child with autism. They also brought up some wonderful points about...

Smoking and autism [ 1 Answers ]

Im giving up smoking. (Begrudgingly!) as I have recently found out that I am pregnant. However I have since heard a rumour that smoking and in particular nicotine can cause autism. If so should I not stop using the nicotine patches that my doctor has prescribed for me?! Help!

Autism Disscussion Requested [ 10 Answers ]

My little 3 year-old nephew has been diagnosed with Austism. Can I find information somewhere on this site from someone who's tried chelation therapy for heavy metals including mercury blood levels? Perhaps there is another area that this is being discussed? I'm sure this is considered...

Aderral for autism? And clonodine [ 1 Answers ]

are this pills safe for children with autism>? my son have autism and he takes this evryday is it safe x him?

Autism [ 2 Answers ]

Is autism curable? And to what extent autitic person can be adapted to ordinary life?

View more questions Search