Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andre123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:22 AM
    Heating not working
    Carrier 12000 BTU split aircon: works fine on cooling but on heating the indoor fan does not come on.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Heating not working [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Our home heating is not working and when we checked the unit it seems that the blower fan in the unit is dead, can u please suggest us something. Model no: CD5AXA036017AAAA from Bryant. Thank you. Swati

Zoned heating not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 heating zones in my home One of the zones are not functioning The boiler seems fine the other zones have heat and the thermostat seem fine from what I can tell... Anyone have any suggestions

Heating Zone not working [ 4 Answers ]

It's heating season again and I have a 6 zone hot water heating system and one zone is not working suddenly. It was working fine the other day and today the zone pump will not go on. The thermostat appears to be working fine as it is calling for heat. Is there a procedure that I can follow to...

1 out of 3 heating zones not working [ 3 Answers ]

Our heating system seems to be operational... specially given the fact that 2 out of the three zones work like a charm. The zone that doesn't work uses a "Honeywell V8043 E 1012 motorized valve", and since the problem started, we've replaced the motor only... and it didn't work. Now, we've...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search