Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GarthUK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 03:10 AM
    How do I get my central heating working again?
    It is a Glowworm Betacom 30C, about 15 months old.
    The Pressure warning led is flashing and the pressure gauge reads about 0.3bar.
    Last night I bled some air from a radiator and assume that is the cause, although it was never a problem with the old system.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier - Model 28RDS030000 Central air/heating system not working [ 0 Answers ]

SYSTEM will not come on (air or heat). The fan will not come on and I believe the thermostat is not receiving any power. All circuit breakers have been checked and the power switch is in the "ON" position and the buss fuse is OK. Any suggestions what to check at this point? Could it be a...

Central Heating blower not working [ 0 Answers ]

My central heating blower is not working. Fan on outside unit works but inside fan does not. When I manually turn the fan on at the thermostat it still does not work. What do I need to check? Mine is electric furnace. The weather is getting cold lately but I could not turn my heater up... so sad......

Honeywell central heating not working blowing cold air constantly [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, we have a honeywell central heating system. Yesterday it started blowing cold air, and would not stop, even when turned off. When the temperature is set, it will not heat the house, but continues to blow cold air throughout the house. My husband tried to turn it off and was unsuccessful. Please...

Central heating [ 1 Answers ]

Last radiator on system not working properly

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.