Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Blower cuts off
    When I fire up my furnce after the burners come on the blower comes on and runs for about 3 minutes and then shuts off,then the diagnostic light signals that I have an open limit switch or aux limit switch is open can someone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Check to make sure your air filters are clean and all registers and return airs are open. If that is OK then you might have a out of calibration limit control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cuts. Again. [ 33 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :mad: I did it again.. . I cut myself.. . I feel bad about it. I feel so bad it makes me want to do it another time just for the satisfaction. I wan't help but Im too afraid to tell anyone, even kids help phone. What should I do?

Blower motor cuts out [ 2 Answers ]

The blower motor on my furnace cuts out when I turn on the AC. I have the unit set to run the fan continuously and when turning on the AC the fan quits. The motor is a direct drive to the squirrel cage. I cleaned the cage and motor and reinstalled. The motor runs but does not seem to be moving...

99chevy cuts out [ 1 Answers ]

99chevy silverado cuts out replaced coil, ignition module,dist. cap&rotor,coil wire,sparkplug wires,fuel pump&fuelFILTER. Had some sucssess with shorts in wire from coil to fire wall

View more questions Search