Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jane5000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 12:32 PM
    What is the best skin lightening products?
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I need some help. My prom is approximately two and a half month away (counting from today May 04th 2009 lol) and I would like to whiten my skin 2-3 shades lighter than it is now for my prom. (im an african-american and my skin is the same colour as Chris Brown's skin). Sooo... do you know of any genuine,SAFE and effective products(e.g... soap, cream and lotion set) that I could use to achieve my results and what website I could order it from? (p.s... please DO NOT suggest to me products which contains hydroquinone, mercury or steroids... thanks)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 03:14 PM

Well the best natural lightener that I can think about would be kojic acid soap and cream, lactic acid cream, licorice acid cream and retina, you can Google any one of those products and see what pop's up.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening products [ 4 Answers ]

I need advice on natural skin lightening products like plants and herbs that I can use for my skin. I am a black african woman.

Skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter? Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body? My...

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

View more questions Search