Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Crazy menstrual cycle
    So my girl friend and I have been going out for about nine months now, and I have noticed that she has an unusual menstrual cycle. She had on a fairly regularly basis. But it seems that latley she has been having her period about once every two-three months. We have been having sex on a regular basis, with condoms, the couple of times that we did have sex without condoms we made sure that she got the morning after pill.
    p.s. she has/had a small milignent tumor on the base of her brain for a while. Any ideas what might be happining??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 07:43 PM

No idea what's going on, only a doctor can determine that.

On a side note, every time you have sex the possibility of pregnancy is there, even with a condom, even with the morning after pill. No form of birth control is 100%, no form of emergency birth control is either.

Get her to go to the doctor, ask her to find out if the birth control pill is a possibility for her, it would lower the odds of her becoming pregnant and it would regulate her periods.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 31 year old female and I have had my tubes tied 6 years ago. This is the first time it has happened but I am currently on my period and I am experiencing heavy blleding and huge blood clots. I have gone through 3 super tampons in just about 2 hours today which is very abnormal for me and I...

Menstrual cycle [ 2 Answers ]

After having a baby... how long will you get your period again

Menstrual cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I had a caesarean section on may 9th, I saw my period on the 12 of June then again about the second week in July, I have not seen my period for August. I took pregnancy tests and all came back negative, what could be wrong

Menstrual cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Granddaughter lives with me and is 9 years old. She has been having very sore breasts with slight swelling. The only other indicator, is genital hair growth. Is this a sign of her menstrual cycle beginning? Thank You Sandie

Menstrual cycle [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter turned 14 in feb 2007. In march 2007 she got her very first period. It was a pretty heavy one and she has not had another period since! It is now sept (6 months later!) Should I be concerned or be patient and just let nature take its course?

View more questions Search