Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omshantie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Sanskrit symbol writing.
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the correct symbols in Sanskrit for Body and for Soul. Not spelled out in english but the actual symbols themselves... can ayone help?
    Thank you!
    P.S.
    This is the acient Hindu/Buddhist langauge. Sankrit. Like : Om, shantie, vishnu, etc...
    But I was actually looking for the symbol for the word , much like a Japanese symbol, but in Sanskrit. And I wanted the symbol for Soul and the symbol for Body. It's for a tattoo, so I want to get it right. Make sure it says the correct thing. You know?
    Thanks again!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 8, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Are trying to use Sanskrit PCL Symbol Set, the Sanskrit TrueType font? Or are trying to use Sanskrit here on this forum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit writing [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to translate my daughters names into sanskrit Their names are Miana and Isabella Thank You

My name in Sanskrit writing ? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I Want to Know How My Name Would Be In Sanskrit Writing? (just Like Rihannas Tattoo But I Want to Write My Name) Hoda Merei Hope Someone Can Answer Me, Thanxx.

What is the sanskrit symbol for satya? [ 9 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how to write/draw the word satya in sanskrit? Is there a site that translates english words into sanskrit symbols?

Sanskrit or Arabic symbol [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone help with a symbolic or literal translation for "Kathy, My Love." with Arabic or Sanskrit alphabet/written symbols?

Chemistry/ writing word and symbol balanced equations [ 1 Answers ]

write word and symbol equations for balanced burning magnesium

View more questions Search