Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sh2973 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Mum loves my younger brother more than me
    I feel that but I'm not sure
    He works abroad now and I live with them in the same city
    It almost criticize me in all my decisions and if I speak about him she always defend him against me
    I admit he has better sense of humour and more affectionate but I'm kinder and have not said no for them when they ask me help
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 01:38 AM

What ages are you both?

My brother is a professor and works in the north of ireland,my parents adore him,he is youngest,and only boy.

My sisters and I go out of our ways almost daily to help them with shopping doctors appontments etc,I can tell you,its hard sometimes!

My brother visits perhaps twice a year and no contact in between that,and yet my parents would not hear a bad word against him.

Sometimes when your around all the time,people forget how much you mean to them.
    sh2973 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 03:52 AM

I'm 36 and he is 33
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 04:04 AM

Why does this bother you so much?

You're a grown woman,I'm sure you have your own life.

You don't need your parents permission or approval.

You can inform them of your choices,I not saying you have to mean,not at all,just that its your life.

There is no need to feel jealous of your brother,its just the dynamics of your family.

There is also no need to comment on your brother to your parents,if you have an issues with him,talk to him about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger brother jealous of older sisters boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My 12 yr old son is very jealous of his 16 yr old sister. He came home after school one day several months ago to find his sister in her bedroom with a boy. He noticed a love bite on her neck. He was very upset and refused to speak to her for 2 weeks. My daughter was appropriately disciplined for...

Does LaToya Jackson has the same condition as her younger brother Michael? [ 22 Answers ]

I love WE ARE THE WORLD video and was surprised to know that one of the extras there is LaToya. Jacksons are black and I can't quite notice that she's fairer than Michael then. Does LaToya Jackson has the same condition as her younger brother Michael or she just went under the knife for aesthetic...

Trying to get custody over younger brother [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im 18 years old and I have a brother that is 15 both our mother and father is dead he is now in a program in ft. lauderdale. I want to get custody over him. Please give me advice on what to do.

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

My 8 year old is hitting her older sister and younger brother [ 18 Answers ]

Please help me, I am at my wits end with my 8 year old daughter. She had been hitting my 11 year old daughter. My oldest is watching the kids after school and this summer and the hitting has escalated and now she is hitting the 5 year old son. I have tried to reason with her, time out,...

View more questions Search