Ask
    rooferjerry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 11:22 AM
    The beams,from the bottom of the roof are cracking from water
    The roof is collapseing how do I fix the beams
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 6, 2011, 11:30 AM
    We'd need a lot more info and maybe a few pictures to know what you need to do. Can you fill us in better?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roof cracking sounds? [ 3 Answers ]

About a year and a half ago we knocked out a kitchen wall and put in a support beam to build an island in our kitchen. In the last few months I have noticed loud noises coming from the roof, I think. Sometimes I hear something falling. My husband heard it for the first time this weekend it...

Ceiling, walls, floors, roof have cracking, popping noises [ 3 Answers ]

My home is a 26 year old, 1 1/2 story with a full basement. 2 years ago I had a 2 level deck replaced and added a pergola above half of the deck. Also, 6 years ago, I had an overhead and walk-in basement doors removed and had a basement wall poured for that section, because there was a problem...

Hanging stuff from garage roof joists/beams? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to hang some gymnastic rings from the exposed beams/joists in my garage (sorry I am not clued up on the beam/joist/rafter terminology) but am slightly concerned about how much weight the roof will support. I'll try to explain the setup as best as I can as I can't upload a...

24 year house with walls shaking, loud noises in walls, on roof, & cracking driveway [ 3 Answers ]

Our 24 year old house, 2 story, except 3 over the master bath and in the bonus room, has been making thunder-type noises (we had to call the police the other day). The home is on the market. We have also been told, 5 years ago, there may be a natural spring in our back yard. Our driveway, also has...

Cracking noise water pipe when water is not in use [ 3 Answers ]

I often hear some cracking noise coming from the water pipe (hiding inside the drywall) wheh there water are not is use. The noise usually come after 5-10 minute after a shower is used. BUt not right away

View more questions Search