Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harbourwoods Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2005, 06:10 PM
    Unable to Open Certain Web Pages
    I have both FF & IE on my XP computer. Two weeks ago I had Cable DSL installed & it seems the computer is more sluggish now. Is it possilbe they changes something in the set up?
    Before we used High Speed through the phone company.

I have Trend Micro Running, Microsoft Antispyware AdAware SE & now then I use the Spybot.

The web pages I am trying to open are flyers from main grocery stores

Eg: www.loblaws.ca

I even tried turning the forewall off & that diodn't help in either browser.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Jul 11, 2005, 08:20 PM
    Surf by IP
    Clear your browser cache & cookies. If applicable, disable your firewall. Try and surf by IP. In the browser address bar enter 162.53.225.29..

If you can surf, you are having a DNS problem, if you are still unable to surf - post your results and we'll try plan B.

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by harbourwoods
    I have both FF & IE on my XP computer. Two weeks ago I had Cable DSL installed & it seems the computer is more sluggish now. Is it possilbe they changes something in the set up?
    Before we used High Speed thru the phone company.

I have Trend Micro Running, Microsoft Antispyware AdAware SE & now then I use the Spybot.

The web pages I am trying to open are flyers from main grocery stores

eg: www.loblaws.ca

I even tried turning the forewall off & that diodn't help in either browser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to access cgi pages on wireless connection [ 1 Answers ]

When I use my laptop & wireless card with my friends access point I can connect to the web with out a problem. When logged into eBay viewing an item hyperlink I then try to look at the item i.e. cgi.ebay.co.uk page it fails. This does not happen when I an on dial up. Several other pages fail,...

Web pages [ 3 Answers ]

None of my web pages are opening up properly its loading up so far and then saying done. Even if I hit refresh the page still won't load... any help would be helpful!

Developing ASP.NET web pages [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to learn how to develop ASP.NET web pages using VS.NET 2003. I have IIS 5.1 installed, and have no idea how to get 6.0. Does anyone know if it's possible to set up IIS 5.1 to display .aspx files?

Pps pages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for humor on the web. Does anyone know of a funny pps page Thank you in advance mdomino

Unable to read file header message when attempting to open jpeg attachments [ 7 Answers ]

I have been unable to open jpeg files that are attached to email for several days! I have tried both Thunderird and Outlook Express and have disabled the block on attachments. No luck! The problem seemed to start when I attempted to load WinFax Pro and had an incomplete installation then when...

View more questions Search