Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcrice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Outlook web access printing problems
    Hello Everyone,

I am using Outlook Web Access and was having the same problem as Winterwick... the email was printing really small. Am using an HP printer. I changed the font size manually to Medium and that helped the small print problem.

I have an added problem that has me stumped. The page prints only in the center i.e. it seems to think the paper size is 5 * 8 or close. I made sure when I sent it for printing that the paper was set to 'Letter' and it still prints the same (as if the paper size is 5 * 8). Everything thing else e.g. Word, Excel prints fine with the same setting (Letter size) and even manually changing the page settings through IE and adjusting the margins does not seem to change anything. Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on? I am really frustrated here!

Thank you all.

ILoveRain
    rcrice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

I finally found the answer to my question. If anyone has a similar problem here's what I did. In my case I had a generic (receipt) printer and the HP. Well, I had to make the HP the default printer and that did the trick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Problems in Outlook Express 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to print from OE 6.0, I get the following error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page Line 2021 1 Unspecified 0 Res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Does anyone have a solution for this?

Problems printing with outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

Our outlook express has been working perfectly well until we changed our system and hooked our computers to a digital network. We have two user accounts on our computer. One account will print the whole message including who sent it, date, time and copies to etc. When the other person is logged...

Printing in Outlook Web Access [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, We use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and use Outlook Web Access to view emails when we are not in the office. The problem we are having is printing emails out, the text is either spaced out across the page, goes over the page, then there are lines missing. We have tried to change...

Outlook Express Printing Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Windows XP with IE6 and Outlook Suddenly all my EMails are printed in small print using any of my printers (HP and EPSOM) I have re-booted the system and printed again.. same result I can print in Word or any other documents and get full size print However ALL my Emails use a tiny print. ...

View more questions Search