Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatherof3boys Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 01:09 PM
    No running water in my house
    My well pump is in ground and I can feel it running when I touch the tp of the pipe but we have no running water in the house! Any ideas for what the problem may be would be greatly apreciated.
    Gryphyn34 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Nov 28, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Sounds like either there is a break in the line, or the pump is busted and is just running for nothing or the water level is to low in the well. I would call a plumber.

Nov 28, 2011, 01:50 PM
    I have low water pressure in the basement to the washer but nothing up stairs! Does this help any.
    Gryphyn34 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Nov 28, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Yes. Sounds like you need a new pump. If it's running and no water is getting to the upper floor then it needs repair so it can get pressure back up or be replaced completely.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2011, 06:08 AM
    You could have a stopped up filter, but there is no way to know without pulling the pump and you need a pro to do this. DrTom4444

Dec 1, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Busted line ty for all of your help! Problem solved!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water at all is running through the entire house.. [ 3 Answers ]

We recently had a BLACKOUT that lasted for 20 hours. Everything in the house works by Electric. Once the lights came back on, one hour later, the water shut down entirely. I have 'Well' water. On my Water System Tank, the gauge is on "0", No activity at all. The same holds truth for, The Septic...

Why is my plumbing so noisy when water is running in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

When water is running, there is quite a loud noise at the entry point to the house. We like to run our irregation system early in the AM and the noise awakens guests that sleep in the bedroom immediately adjacent to this entry point.

Why did my water stop running in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I went to turn on my faucet in my house and find no water from any faucet. I have been using the water as I normally do today. We have a well, with a submersable pump.

Water running down the side of my house [ 1 Answers ]

Something happened when the upstairs toilet in my house was flushed. Water began gooshed out over the toilet and water ran down the side of my house over the downstairs window. I am thinking it is a drain pipe but have not had a chance for anyone to come look at it yet. Any opinions

View more questions Search