Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 07:32 AM
    A Short Novel
    With all the elements: religion, power, sex and intrigue...

"My God!" said the Queen. "I'm pregnant! I wonder who's?"
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Who's who? I really don't get it:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat short [ 2 Answers ]

When replacing my old thermostat with a programmable one, I inadvertently touched the wires together. There was a small blue arc and a burning smell. I didn't turn off the power before installing because of the low voltage - lesson learned. Now there appears to be no power to the thermostat. My...

What is name of this short story [ 2 Answers ]

I read this in college. It's about a family that takes a trip. The car breaks down and 3 men show up and they end up killing the family. I think the grandmother survives. I had to do a research paper on the symbolism on this story. Been trying to find it for a couple months now. Please...

Short sale [ 1 Answers ]

How long does the owner get to have the house under short sale? Is there a time frame before the lender will take it back and foreclose on the house?

Short! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pretty, Thanks for the reply even though I asked on skin care!! So,what think you; I'm 1.60m and I weigh 45kg. I live in an area where a little more flesh is considered more appealing, but I fear if I put on more weight I might not be carry it gracefully,since I'm short! My BMI is right for my...

View more questions Search