Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skateboarder Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
    5th grade math-equivalent fractions-diagonal grid
    Does anyone know how to use a Diagonal Grid Paper to find out Equivalent Fractions on 5/8 and 1/4.
    Very confused... This is 5th grade math on equivalent fractions. There a 8 answers on each sheet with a grid paper attached to show your work.

Skateboarders Mom

Check out some similar questions!

Pre Cal : Fractions with Fractions as exponents [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me how to solve this equation: (4/9)-1/2* *Exponent ??

5th grade math [ 3 Answers ]

My son came home with homework tonight. Problem solving. Question is : Yasu is making programs for the next band concert. He is using tan, gray, ivory and lemon colored paper. The cover design will be printed in either black, maroon, or purple ink. List all the different combinations he can...

Class grade equivalent of percentages [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I graduated from medical school last year. I finished in the 'top 20%' of my class- up to 230 students. I would like to know what this translates to in class grades, you know, 1st class, 2nd class upper/lower et.c. I want to start applying for masters and every one wants to know my...

5th grade, late assingments, math! What shuld I do? [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am sheanna and I am entering the 5th grade. Its all right you now, I know its going to be fun, but I am worried about math and my late assignments. I am not very good at getting assingnment in on time, and I totally suck at math, what shuld I do? Sheanna :confused:

5th Grade Greece Project [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 yr old is doing a project on Greece. What are some good resources on the web we can use. He is gooing to need History,Heritage,Foods and make a Travel Brochure. Please help! Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search