Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Air hardly coming through vents
    Hi. I don't know much about furnaces but here is the problem as best I can describe. The air was on and worked fine. After awhile, the house got hot and I noticed that the air was barely moving through the vents. I would appreciate any advice I can get!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Your coil on the inside unit is freezing up. This is caused by lack of air flow, dirty air filter,dirty inside or outside coils Fan indoor or out, not running up to full speed of low on refrigerant due to a leak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemical Smell Coming through air vents [ 1 Answers ]

My question is going to sound odd, but every professional I have spoke to on the phone has said they have never hear of such an issue. Last Friday, we had some asphalt removed from our garage door that was splattered by the company who repaved our driveway. The same company came out to clean up...

Air force coming from vents very low [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a carrier central heat/air unit. It is running fine and the air is cool, but the force of the air coming out of the vents is extremely low so the house never gets cool. I did notice that the plastic pipes leading from the unit to the little box on the floor did not have a cap on top. ...

Air conditioning no air coming out of the vents [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is running but no air is coming out of the vents

Odor coming from heat vents [ 1 Answers ]

Strange odor coming from force air vents.

Furnace on but no heat coming out of vents [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a natural gas furnace that's about 7 years old, in a house I just bought this summer. Today I was noticing that it was pretty cold, so I turned up the furnace. It went on, but after a while I noticed that there was no air coming from the vents. I tried to turn it off and on again but...

View more questions Search