Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partiichik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2005, 07:23 PM
    I'm heartbroken
    Hi if any psychic or tarot card reader etc can help me, please do so, I could really use some advice thanks.

My name is Lori dob 10/04/83, I just recently broke up with my boyfriend Tom dob 6/26/82, and he started seeing someone casually (they aren't a couple or anything... yet... ), anyway we are still trying to work things out and he still says he wants a future with me and everything, it's just hard to have faith sometimes. I would like to know if we will get back together and when... is he my future hubby? Anything would be great thank you in advance anyone who helps out!!

-Lori
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

May 2, 2005, 11:23 PM
    Hi Lori
    Hi Lori,
    May 4 2005

Bulletin Summary: is Tom my future husband?

The decision about taking the next step to commit to each other will happen this year
    If you have not already done so.

Tom is attractive, refined and intelligent and he has an intense fascination for you. The relationship you have had to this point is an important one for you both no matter how your goals and inspirations shape additional decisions about your life paths. Your choice of a partner is especially important because you and Tom have different approaches to life. Tom is restless and can worry quite a bit; conversely he optimistically views life as a journey of self discovery without boundaries or the need to be encumbered by concrete plans. You are results oriented ready to navigate a long career where you are likely to have early achievements. You are sure to adapt for success as your forge ahead. If standing your ground and believing in yourself challenges his sense of self confidence he may not be ready to negotiate the terrain of a serious relationship.

Instead of communicating Tom is casually dating others to test your resolve, trying to enhance the pressure that accompanies all-or-nothing questions surrounding commitment. He wants a relationship though it may be because he prefers not to be alone. You have more than
    Enough shared similarities and traits to get along but those kinds of bonds need a complement of cooperation and communication skills. This is the best time to look at what you both wish to build for your long term happiness. Does he attempt to care for and consider your needs, hopes and dreams and are they as important as his own feelings? Would it be fair to say he poses his conditions in terms of 'take it or leave it.' Though at times he can be low key about his expectations he believes his ideas are the correct ones. The skills of cooperation take time to build but the desire to negotiate a balance of interest is incumbent upon you both. You get over life tensions quickly while he holds onto them for quite some time. When you want to relax or recreate does he want to go home to recharge his batteries; does he applies the brakes when you are ready to get something new started? These are compatibility areas that surface as dissatisfactions and impatience with each other. By taking a side road going outside the relationship, he skipped an important opportunity to build depth in your relationship. I believe he is avoiding the consequences and conflicts that manifested from his intense drive to make decisions without consulting you.

Talk with him he could agree to marry but if you have to acquiesce to his terms without question take note, that quality is not likely to change until additional life experiences show him that getting his way all the time will not make him happy. Although you want to give him all the space he needs to develop a commitment consider setting a finite amount of time to resolve these important questions. Let him accept you for who you are not what he hopes you will do for him.

Best Wishes,

Readings Year 2006

Lori - Life's Path: Here are clues to what fate has in store for you. It indicates the type of encounters, events, and opportunities you are likely to experience along your physical life path.

Lori: October 4, 1983

Next Year's Path:
    For Year: 2006

Your path is along commercial activity and organization, business affairs, positions of authority, and management of people. Your goals are reached most easily by cultivating a large outlook, refusing all limitation, and using your authority and power wisely. You are a natural leader and a natural executive. Your ability to lead is limited only by your range of education and experience. You are able to deal well with the practical and material things of life, including judicious accumulation and use of money. Your opportunities lie with fulfilling the needs of organization, efficiency, effective handling of personnel, and expressing your executive abilities. Large corporations and organizations appeal to you.

------------

Tom - Life's Path: Here are clues to what fate has in store for you. It indicates the type of encounters, events, and opportunities you are likely to experience along your physical life path.

Tom: June 26, 1982

Your path is along the lines of research, investigation and mental analysis. This includes meditation and introspection. Your opportunities will often be brought to you without having to go get them. The manifestation of those opportunities tend to have something in common with quiet places away from bustle and confusion. You work well with theories and fundamentals, seeking wisdom and hidden truths. When you use your own ideas and judgment, dedication, and scientific attitude, along with your intuition, your decisions will enable you to reach your goals. You respect intelligence and are continuously accumulating knowledge for yourself. You have an intense reasoning capacity. Others will perceive you as having more warmth and less aloofness when you balance your knowledge and its pursuit with compassion and human sensitivity. That combination inspires wisdom.

Next Year's Path:
    For Year: 2006

The year opens the door to a greater understanding of your soul purpose. It presents opportunities to serve on a larger scale. This is the year to find where you stand in life; no time for careless living. This is your chance, with hard work and specific orientation, to do something big for yourself and for the good of the world. It is the year to put your dreams to practical use. This year demands a lot of work, not only to improve the present but also to build practical foundations for the future. Your diligence brings commensurate rewards. With good sense, you can meet all requirements and experience satisfactory gain. Your gatherings, meetings, parties, and trips are mostly related to work or business.
    bauman92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 10:29 AM
    Deal
    Everyone exsperiences heart break... it's just something we go threw...
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 6, 2005, 02:11 PM
    People really believe dates of birth mean anything? Or random numbers have anything to do with reality? By giving me a set of numbers, I can make a perfectly logical equation that will prove that any given number can be the next number. Thus, if you give me your date of birth, eye color (coded by a RGB number), height, weight and ask me in how many days will you die, I can give you a random number and find a perfectly logical equation to prove to you that it says you will die in the given number of days.

So people, unless someone proves (without reasonable doubt) that dates of birth or height or weight or number of dogs you previously owned or number of seconds that passed since you last hiccuped have any connection whatsoever with who your future husband will be - please, there are so many smarter things to use your brain's processing power on.

Peace!
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jun 9, 2005, 06:18 AM
    Partichik
    You did not take this relationship seriously. I see more than one man in your life that you were involved with at the same time. You are rather independent and be friend realllllly wanted a real gfriend. And he has set off to find that. Word through the grapevine is that you were not to be trusted and someone near you told him. And it was a male that told him.
    Do you really think he's working on it with you seriously, when he's seeing others. Peace ranieri
    bauman92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2005, 11:20 AM
    Fakie
    Your a fake then because I would never,NEVER cheqat on a man! You are a fake, you have no gift what so ever!
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

Jun 9, 2005, 07:12 PM
    Beauman92
    To: Beauman 92
    Fr: Newbiemouseandpoint

I don't know about the integrity of the forum process; is it possible that you have been receiving messages under my forum name that I did not send to you? I did not reply to your first, second or third message each said ' Help I am heartbroken.'

From time to time I find a question that is of interest to me and then reply.
    If somebody else is somehow using my 'pen' name then direct your anger towards them. I don't owe you a reply - that is how forums work don't they - people decide to reply or not to an open post.

Regards,
    queryqueen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiemouseandpoint View Post
    To: Beauman 92
    Fr: Newbiemouseandpoint

I don't know about the integrity of the forum process; is it possible that you have been receiving messages under my forum name that I did not send to you? I did not reply to your first, second or third message each said ' Help I am heartbroken.'

From time to time I find a question that is of interest to me and then reply.
    If somebody else is somehow using my 'pen' name then direct your anger towards them. I don't owe you a reply - that is how forums work don't they - people decide to reply or not to an open post.

Regards,
    Hi there,

I really liked the analysis you've written for Partiichik. Are you still on the forum?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2009, 03:24 PM

queryqueen

First if you want to ask something you need to start your own post
    This one is over 4 years old.

I can or you can do what Newbie did
    Here is the link.

The Road

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For those who are heartbroken. [ 23 Answers ]

A lot of us browsing through these pages are probably facing heartbreak, I know I was when I first stumbled onto these pages. I just want to show my appreciation for those caring enough to reply to my threads and help me become who I am today.If your willing to read, I'm going to tell you my...

Still heartbroken [ 9 Answers ]

It's been 5 days since she shaid she wanted time off and I can't get her out of my mind. I cry in the shower, stare at her Facebook profile, wondering how I will ever get back the one I thought that was the one. I've read love yourself stickys over and over. I've read how to find your soul mate...

Heartbroken [ 2 Answers ]

I am using this forum because I am in a really desperate place. My (ex)boyfriend Bryan and I have been very close, and been together for about 2 and a half years. Im 20, he's 22. So, things between us have generally been amazing. Very much in love, very happy with one another. He was my other...

View more questions Search