Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unrequitedlove Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Will she like this note/poem I wrote about her?
    I wrote this last night about my friend I'm falling for and I'm sure feels something for me too. She tells me that the way I'm so easily entertained makes her happy and she asked where have I been all her life. I know she is the kind of girl that finds poetry and other such writings cute. I am not sure if I should give this to her yet I want a few other opinions. Let me know what you think, like and dislike.

She has a way of making me forget everything and my only existing focus is on her. She is good natured and fun-loving.Her personality bubbles and floods out of her, washing me away in her tides of silliness and all around adorableness. She has a comforting, gentle look in the way her soft cheeks perch a top her dazzling smile and her hypnotically beautiful eyes entice me and relentlessly hold on. Her presence puts me at ease yet makes me the most uncomfortable I've ever been; I relish it. Her playfulness forces a smile out of me and leaves me in blissful disorientation. She hasn't left my thoughts for weeks, not for a moment. I am hopelessly fixated on this paragon of perfection and beauty. Her appearance is that of a truly gorgeous and mature women but her childish playfulness is what makes her the most attractive. She treats me like a man yet they way she makes me feel emasculates me; I love it. She makes me feel and think about things guys would be ashamed to admit to. I am horrified that she is just a wishful dream; how can everything I find attractive be woven into just one immaculate tapestry. She must have a hint of how her beauty transcends the definition given by man. She truly is unique. When I look at her I see a genuinely sweet and gorgeous woman who can completely own me with a smile. I have found the girl of my dreams and my every waking thought.
    thadevilsadvocate Posts: 122, Reputation: 62

May 8, 2011, 03:14 PM
    In my lifetime, I have experienced, that most women will appreciate a man that takes the time to craft something that they have written/created with their own hands and feelings. You don't need our advice to say whether she will like this, for she is her own person. I'm sure she will love the fact that you took the time to create something specifically for and about her.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2011, 03:20 PM

It's beautiful!

Is using "she" a good way to refer to her? Why did you write it that way? End it with "She is you" or some such idea?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Well-written, just spell check it and basic proof read.

Good Luck,
    Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem: [ 0 Answers ]

It is something like this: Traveler from earth below/ when thee not further in our hall's magic glow/bide with us rather hast thou scanned joy's distant morrow/ cast away sorrow and enter'd the wish'd for land?

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Deep within your knowledge base where all beliefs reside For every belief void of truth a hole has formed to hide A poison with the rotting stench, of a filthy ****ing lie Its presence never known to you, not even the day you die Its first deceitful silent act, Confuse your inner guide ...

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You walked into my life without ever knowing me You walked into my heart without ever knowing me You walked over my heart and never knew me I walked out without my heart never knowing you Knowing you is like love you

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

View more questions Search