Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beat Girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 10:43 AM
    I have 2 $2.00 1928 D red seal bill in number sequence. What are they worth?
    I have 2 $2.00 bills red seal dated 1929 D in number sequence. What might they be worth? They are in very good shape only with folds in two place where they were folded for putting in a wallet.
    WilburyMK Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 04:02 PM
    You should talk with someone who knows well about this because you can be also scammed, but I think that it has good price
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 07:37 PM
    They are worth more than face value but intil an appraiser takes a close look and completes an appraisal you would know more than that. Once you get an appraisal ask the appraiser to make you an offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1928 one dollar bill with red/orange seal & numbers? [ 6 Answers ]

We have a 1928 US one dollar bill with a red or orange seal and serial numbers. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth and any other information about it. It is in used condication with out any pin holes we can see. Thanks:D

1928 g two dollar bill red seal #D98744515A and seris D # C17094186A worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 1928 2 dollar bills 1 is series g and 1 is d g is v.f. d is fine both are red notes

1928 G, 2 Dollar Bill, Clark/Snyder, Red Seal [ 12 Answers ]

I hope the attched pictures wiil help provide someone with the information needed to give me some information on this bill. All information will be appreciated, especially estimated, current value if possible. Thank you.

1928 red seal 2 dollar bill worth the value of it [ 0 Answers ]

How much is the red seal two dollar g series bill worth

What is the value of a Series of G 1928 two dollar bill with a red seal [ 1 Answers ]

#1 - Series date,1928G #2 - Signatures -CLARK AND SNYDER #3 - Color of seal,- color of serial numbers, NO STAR, SEAL & SERIAL NUMBER ARE RED #4 - What is written above on the very top, (WRITTEN OVER RED SEAL): "THIS NOTE IS A LEGAL TENDER AT ITS FACE VALUE FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"

View more questions Search