Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J3nnif3rLyN Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Extremely tired.
    I have been extremely tired the last few weeks... I have been sleeping until 12 even when I do get to sleep early. I have had pains in my stomach closer to the right side just below my ribs, I have had occasional sharp pains in my boobs, it feels like my stomach is bloated, and I had what I thought was a yeast infection but when I took medication for a yeast infection, it didn't seem to help. Does anyone know what might be happening?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2009, 03:39 PM

Have you been to a doctor?
    J3nnif3rLyN Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Have you been to a doctor?
    No I have been to afraid to get an appointment. Im worried of what I might have...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 9, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J3nnif3rLyN View Post
    No i have been to afraid to get an appointment. Im worried of what I might have...
    So it's going to heal up all by itself? Worry is going to make it better?

Go to a doctor!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:56 AM

The only way to fix something is to find out what it is. You would be more afraid to find out it is something serious once it is too late to treat.
    You need to go get it checked out and then maybe we can offer some suggestions when we know what your problem is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am Extremely Uncertain About What to do [ 3 Answers ]

I think I might be gay. I have a girlfriend who's Godmother is dying right now. They found two lumps on my Mom's breast. What do I do? My girlfriend would be furious at me if I told her before her Godmother died and soon after. However, I do want to explain to her that she's not the problem and...

Extremely hot air going to my chimney? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, We recently had a new furnace installed. It's a goodman GMH8 (goodmanmfg.com). I've read all the available documents, but can't seem to figure this one out... (I am NOT an hvac guy what so ever) There's a 6" pipe that goes from the inside of the furnace, presumably the blower... to...

Extremely Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I really need some help. I've suffered from unusually dry skin most of my life, but this year has been the absolute worst. Even during the humid warm days of summer my skin was peeling and flaking. Now that it's getting colder outside I feel like I'm in a losing battle. I take quick warm (not hot)...

Extremely Dry Skin [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since I was little I have been plagued with severe dry skin. Everyday after showering, I have to apply lotion or my skin gets so dry it will literally crack open and bleed, it looks a lot like the dry cracked up ground in a desert. During the summer, its not so bad and I have found a lotion...

View more questions Search