Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pl_byrd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Can't print internet pictures
    I have never had this problem before, when I tried to print a shipping label from an internet site all that would print was a box with a red x in it. I tinkered with settings but nothing I tried worked.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 19, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Some printers have an option to print the pictures. Make sure its checked. What kind of printer is it? (exact model)
    pl_byrd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 05:32 AM
    HP 3100 all in one
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 20, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Hmm, never messed with a laser (that is a laser right?)

In other HP's I have had, the option have a chekbox to print/not print pictures when printing web pages. Go to HP United States - Computers, Laptops, Servers, Printers & more
    Make sure you have the latest software for it... and try the "chat" help
    They should be able to tell you right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures in email won't print [ 9 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft Outlook for email. When I receive an email with pictures included and print the message, the pictures do not print. I get a box with an "X" in it. I've tried the help files etc and am getting nowhere. How do I get them to print? Thanks, Kay

Posting Pictures of my Child on the internet. Can I? [ 9 Answers ]

Quick question. After a really bad, lengthy and messy divorce between myself and my ex wife I am wondering if I as a parent have the right to post family pics of myself and my daughter online. Now this isn't some sick thing, this is just that I want to share pics with my friends and family of...

Pictures On the Internet [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had an affair which has ended. We're trying to reconcile & his ex-lover is posting pictures of herself and him on the internet on her myspace account (which is not set to private). Can I legally make her stop?:mad:

Unable print while connected to internet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a computer running windows 98 SE, using a dialup connection. Whenever I am connected to the internet, I am unable to use my printer. Why is this and how can I fix it?

View more questions Search