Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Ex-friend's friend
    I used to be very close to my ex-friend but now we're aren't friends anymore, we told each other anything to boys or crushes, in one case I liked a guy named carter and of course I told her, now that we're not friends she hangs around with carter all the time with a stupid grin on her face, I really like carter and I think he likes me too but she is trying taking him away from me, what should I do?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 04:40 PM
    If she is doing it on purpose to get even with you somehow, just let her. Eventually he will see her for who she really is. Does she even like him, or is she just doing it to make you mad?

Oct 1, 2007, 04:44 PM
    She doesn't mind him but I don't think she really likes him.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 04:48 PM
    If he likes you too, then I wouldn't worry. She is just trying to make you jealous, and if he ends up liking her, then he's not someone you want to be with anyway.

Just don't change yourself to try and get this guy to focus more on you. Men respect women who act like themselves rather than someone else.

Oct 2, 2007, 10:14 AM
    That is so... wonderful thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend's Dog [ 4 Answers ]

My really good friend just got a 3 month old Bichon Frise/Chiwawa mix. I have a 1 yr. old female doxie. She is potty trained to go on pads and outside, but she still has mistakes once in a while. My friend brought his dog over and the dog peed in my house 5 times (all in different places in the...

Best friend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a best friend who went out with a girl I know for about a year and a half, and started seeing another girl immediately afterwards (it's been about 6+ months at this point), and I've been pretty good friends with her ever since he introduced me. I've always sort of had a thing for her and...

My Best Friend's Girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is a guy (I am a girl) and he is involved in a long distance relationship with a girl he met (I'll call her Erica) when he lived in the Netherlands last year. Normally, me, him, and my other best friend (a girl we'll call Kelly) hang out together all the time. However, recently we...

My Best Friend's Girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is a guy (I am a girl) and he is involved in a long distance relationship with a girl he met (I'll call her Erica) when he lived in the Netherlands last year. Normally, me, him, and my other best friend (a girl we'll call Kelly) hang out together all the time. However, recently we...

View more questions Search