Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rylan345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Slab home plumbing, why would a washer and dishwasher water back up?
    Having major plumbing problems with water flow in kitchen. Recently, hooked a dishwasher to a slab houses plmbing line along with a new garbage disposal. The washer runs on the same pipe too. The prob is the dishwasher was holds water and won't drain and the washers water was backing up into the dishwasher. Now, we added a valve and the washer started releasing it's water all over the floor instead of flowing into the plumbing. At a loss, rented a snake, and no clogged pipe. HELP Please!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 21, 2012, 05:02 PM
    More details please! Does the dish washer discharge into the disposal? What did you add a valve to? Water or drainage? Does your sink and disposal drain? Septic system or city sewer? Back to you. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you need plumbing license to install water to your dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

All STD's are bad and if you have had sex then you are also probably infected - you may pass this infection on to any children you may - get treatment - I cannot that you do not know this at your age - If you are going to act like an adult (having sex) then you also need to be responsible.

I need information on how to draw up plans for plumbing in a slab on grade new home, [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a slab on grade new home and I am looking for plans on drawing the plumbing and wiring for this. The home has two and a half baths and centre island with sink. WE would like to use Pex piping for all water lines where we can. Because the lines for the sink will have to go through...

Water plumbing under cement slab [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I live in central Texas and want to plumb under a cement slab. I am not comfortable using Pex piping. I wanted to use copper. My question is should both hot and cold water lines be insulated or just hot and what would be best insulation. Thanks, Bobby

How to relocate sink/plumbing in concrete slab home? [ 3 Answers ]

My house has a concrete slab foundation, and I am considering a kitchen renovation in which I would like to relocate the sink/dishwasher. I currently have a G-shaped kitchen with the plumbing located on a half wall that overlooks the family room. To obtain more kitchen space, I'd like to move the...

View more questions Search