Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewifarino300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 12:13 PM
    How can I get HUGE!NOW!
    I'm 12 and I only weigh 4 1/2 stone and I'm desperat to gain weight please help me!
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 19, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Can you translate that to pounds?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Since your so young and have lots of growing still to do, just remember it's very important to eat healthy foods, and never miss a meal. Don't use fast food or junk food, to gain weight because they just have too much fats, trans and saturated in them. Good choice would be foods rice in Omega 3 fatty acids like tuna, salmon, flax and walnuts, But also eat plentyof Poulty, nuts, seeds, legumes, chickpeas, kidney beans, peanut butter, omeletes, whole grain cereals, rice and pasta, granola, bagels and cornbread.
    When it come to veggies eat avacodos, olies, potatoes, peas, corn, squash.
    Now fruits, try fruits like canned in syrup, dried fruits and fruit nectar drinks. Or you can try using protein powders as a supplement or nutritional supplements like Ensure or a Instant breakfast drink along with your normal breakfast. Try to remember to take multi vitamins and mineral every day.
    use milk instead of water in cereals, soups, sauces. Mix cooked chop meat, wheat germ, nuts, beans, or cheeese in casseroles, pasta, salads, side dishes. Try to add 300-350 calories to your normal intake of calories everyday. Stay away from empy calories like soda and foods that have no real nutritional value.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leidenschaftlich für Wahr
    can you translate that to pounds?
    1 stone = 14 pounds :) so if it reads right 41 stone would be like over 500 pounds, so I'm not sure if this is correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Huge hips! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know an excersise that reduces hip size? I know that you can not spot reduce, and that regular excersise will help with overall body fat, but does anyone know of an excersise that is targeted more towards your hips? Thank you!

Huge legs! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I had huge legs all my life. I got made fun of a lot. I do not know how to lose wieght on my legs. Please tell me what to eat to lose weight on my legs and what exsercises to do to lose wweight on my big legs.

HUGE Mistake [ 6 Answers ]

I was seeing this guy for a while and recently I told him that I think we should just be friends. We had only gone on one date. Now I want to to go back out with him. I called him to tell him this. He said he was busy and he was going to call me back. This was over a week ago. Should I call him...

I need huge help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm making a project for my school and I need to know some things about electrical subjects. 1- what's a 1900 box? 2- what's a j box? 3- what's EMT? 4- how many general circuits in a residential kitchen, what size wire, and how many amps per circuit? 5- if you found a yellow, orange, or...

View more questions Search