Ask
    jroot24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 11:52 AM
    2004 Chevy Tahoe Power Seats and Passenger window don
    2004 Chevy Avalanche Power Seats and Passenger window don't work
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2012, 12:00 PM
    First thing I'd check before anything else would be fuses. After that could be anything from wiring to an improper battery connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

How do you remove 2004 tahoe seats [ 0 Answers ]

There is an odd socket holding the front seats in. Where can I get the socket?

2003 Chevy Tahoe Power Seats and Passenger window don't work [ 3 Answers ]

My power seats aren't working, all the windows besides the passenger work. I read about a problem with the ground under the driver seat, does any one have more information about where the ground wire is? I could not locate it.

2000 Chevy Tahoe power window intermittent [ 1 Answers ]

Drivers side power window is intermittent: If the car is parked so that the sun hits the door, the window will not work when the door gets hot (and takes several days to start working again). Also, it sometimes will not work after a rain (again, it take several days to start working again). I...

View more questions Search