Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gailena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Scarring from reaction to diapers.
    My mom said, "that when I was little Pamper was just coming out with their new pampers."
    My mom said that she tried them on myself, and I started breaking out bad on my private area, between my thighs, and my buttock area. To this day I have the scars from the reaction to the pamper product. My mom said my great-grandmother used a old remedy to heal the scars, but they never went away. What would be the best option to get rid of the second and third degree chemical burns?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 04:09 PM

See a professional doctor in skin disorders. Sadly many times home methods can cause more harm than the actual reaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hypertrophic scarring [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my tragus pierced two weeks now and I have what I believe to be a hypertrophic scar on it. It's just a small reddish lump on my piercing and isn't seeping or anything like that, so I don't think it's infected. Also, it didn't hurt so I've slept on it, which, looking back, may be my...

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search