Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlson36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Designers Choice ceiling fan Mod. 99098
    My Desgner's Chice Model 99098 stopped working. What's wrong? Batteries in remote are OK. Elec. At the wall switch is on . Wall switch OK. J.C.

Check out some similar questions!

Designer choice ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a designer choice ceiling fan remote. The batteries went dead. Once I replaced them, the remote just flashes with ER 6 and a bunch of other gibberish letters. Is there any user manual or something to show how to reprogram it. I can not find anything on the internet.

Designers choice ceiling fans model 99097? [ 4 Answers ]

Thermostatic remote don't work. Changed batteries n/g moved antena wire n/g not beeping. Remote shows fan and light on screen had fan 8 years and love it. Checked power supply with meter power to fan good at the receiver but not on the outlet of receiver. Note I have owners manual. Tried...

Designers choice fans? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 Designer Choice Fans --- The manual lists the Stock No. As 99064. The remote for one of them seems to be breaking down (seems like the pad for light is wearing out). Would like to order a new remote for that fan. Please advise me of a phone number I can call to do this over the phone. ...

Harbor breeze mod.tk52-5lkrc ceiling fan/light? [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get an owners manual for this fan? I need the wiring diagrams and the parts list. Bought at a garage sale and I think they gave me some wrong parts.

Trying to wire ceiling fan switch and 2-3way light switches for ceiling lht/fan combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 single pole switch for fan, and 2 three way switches to run light only. The power in is by the double box that will house the fan switch and the #1 light 3way. The other box houses the other three way switch. My fan switch is turning the light on and off, the three ways are doing nothing....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.