Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joy1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Designers choice fans?
    I have 3 Designer Choice Fans --- The manual lists the Stock No. As 99064. The remote for one of them seems to be breaking down (seems like the pad for light is wearing out). Would like to order a new remote for that fan. Please advise me of a phone number I can call to do this over the phone.

I have tried the (1-800-295-4448) number listed in the manual several times and have not been able to get through. (A recording keeps telling me that the call cannot go through and to try again later.)

Thank you.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Try this number instead. Home Depot lists it as the customer service number.1-800-430-3376 Also HD does sell universal remotes if you end up going that direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Designers choice ceiling fans model 99097? [ 4 Answers ]

Thermostatic remote don't work. Changed batteries n/g moved antena wire n/g not beeping. Remote shows fan and light on screen had fan 8 years and love it. Checked power supply with meter power to fan good at the receiver but not on the outlet of receiver. Note I have owners manual. Tried...

Want to know topten web designers in Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, I need to to help about this information to develop my comunities websites like dating, etc.. but I am not sure who is the best in BC, Canada, please help...

Any designers out there? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to interview someone for a school project so please help me out! I need it in two days and I need to interview two people so please I really need help! I appreciate everyone who helps. You don't know how much that means to me! Thanks! :)

View more questions Search