Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    govindchaskar Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Why girls behave like that
    Hi

I met the girl to whom I like so much , I just ask her number and show her that how much I feel about her strongley , she agree to give her no and then we talked for always 2 months regularly , firstely she is not that much intrested but slowley she like me and one day she agree to marry me , she told me that you to ask her father about marriage , I say ready , but what happen aftre that is so tensful , she not pick my phone and not reply my mes , as she did when we are in touch , I decide to talked with her and went to her college to ask her what exactely happen but she not give ans and told me she don't want to tell and don't talk to me anything . I don't understand what happen to her the girl which give me 40 to 50 miss call not give me any miss call now why?
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2009, 06:05 AM

It sounds like there might be some issue and you need to find out what it is. Talk to her, only she knows. Talk to her friends, talk to her parents if she doesn't answer. Maybe she got cold feet...
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 04:49 PM

I'm not sure if I understood your post, but did she ask her father if she could marry you or did you ask her father?

And like AWess said; she might have gotten could feet, but only she has the true answer to this question. So maybe you should give her some time and some space... and then try to talk to her again...

As for why girls behave like that... well all people are different and we all react and act differently both in relations to other people and in difficult situations.

What did her father say about a possible marrige between the two of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Dispenser Doesn't Behave [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 7 Y/O GE side by side refrigerator. The water dispenser usually doesn't produce water, ice is OK. Sometimes it leaks and will the work. Kind of a nutty problem. I wonder if we have a bad valve at the door.

Earth? Round? Behave, it's FLAT! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw this article on the BBC News website and it made me smile like this -> :D ! BBC NEWS | Magazine | Do they really think the earth is flat? I love conspiracy theories! Ha ha! Some people are SO stubborn! J

Should firms behave ethically? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know , please help

Why does he behave like this [ 20 Answers ]

I have a question about a relationship. I have been seeing this gentleman for about 10 months we have been friends longer. WE have been like friends with benefits. I started to have feeling for him. I would get upset with him and he would say it is over and he would then come back into my life...

How should I teach my kid how to behave in front of unknown people? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old boy. He is been loved by all my family members. He is very normal if he meets unknows kids and behaves normal, but when I take him to my office or at a place where he is only a child and others all look at him and start paying extra attention at him , then he behaves as a...

View more questions Search