Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubbycake24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 09:47 PM
    I'm a girl who thinks I like one of my close friends who's a girl... what do I do??
    OK so I've been friends with this girl 4 like 5 to 6 years when we were both like 14 or 15 we would have sleepovers and just make out I never did anything with a girl besides her, she was the 1st and only girl I liked it in the beginning but I wasn't sure how I felt then we stopped being friends because another 1 of my bestfriends told me she had made up a rumor about me so I got super defensive and told her I didn't think we should be friends a year later I decided to try an be friends with her because I missed her and now were bestfriends but I miss kissing her :( I love guys but when I'm with her I don't think about them me and her flirt a lot but she likes guys to so its confusing... I want things to be like they were back then were both 18 now and I don't no what to do... HELP ME PLEZZZZ
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 13, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Don't let the physical stuff allow to be "friends" with someone who would spread a rumor about you. Be careful with this girl. You are technically an adult and things change when you grow because people have more freedom and access to more people. So be nice to her but you don't have to be kissing friends.
    eleventhdr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 06:44 AM

You say you still like guys but ypu lreally like this one girl even though she did something that was not very nice to you you have come back to her because you like here as much more then just as two girls would normally like each other you like her for sexual reason's well I say if you are feeling this way toward this lone girl you just might be becoming a lesbain and there is nothing wrong with that

I am amle who would love to be female so that I could have real girlfriends just like this when you are a girl it is better to be female then male and then to be able to have very close intimate relations with other girls because girls know how and what it is like to be a girl and to want this!

And I wish and want to be a girl myself so that I too could be this way I do not like being male anymore and have alwsys wanted to be a girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

I like a guy who's hung up on another girl [ 6 Answers ]

There's a guy who went to my school and I had a lot of classes with him and we got to know each other really well. During this time I had a crush on him but halfway through the first semester he transferred to a different school and I thought hey since he's leaving I can focus on other guys but...

Confused with this girl who's perfect to me [ 5 Answers ]

I'm upsested with this girl I really like her but she likes me and another boy.I asked her out in front of my friend and her friend is that bad because she said yes.the next day her friend called me and said she likes the other boy.she flirted with me on web blushes when I speak to her but she...

My friends who's a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

My friend Shelby likes me. In a way that she wants to grab my and do other stuff with me. It's scary. How can I tell her in a nice way that I don't like her like that?

View more questions Search