Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeproushan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Registration of computer institute
    M recently opened a computer institute. I have to register it... Please tell me the process...
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Oct 16, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Deep Roushan

Welcome to 'other' business and careers section, now!

The process of registration of a computer centre differs from place to place. I suppose you are an Indian, but I am not sure about it, about it, you tell. What are the services/things which you are going to provide in the centre? Will you do it of your own single-handedly or are you going to hire staff? How much expenditure you are willin'/goin' to spend/consume?

Answer these queries, before getting the answer from me!
    deeproushan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 09:27 AM
    It's a computer institute. The courser are , DCA, DTP, Tally, C , C++ , JAVA ,HTML, etc,

I hve a partner.. and hired staff. Are
    Coun.
    Faculty
    Office boy
    Lab ***.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slogan for a training institute [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Please help me find a slogan for a training institute, who deliver training in HR, Sales, Management, Communication, Customer Service, Leadership... I would like the slogan to reflect the high quality of service Thank you Nathaly

Branell Institute? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from Branell Institute for a student who was incarcerated. He received a certificate for Data Entry while in Mason Tenn. Please Help me!

Captions for an institute [ 1 Answers ]

vijetha trying to conceive coaching center

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

View more questions Search