Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicknack Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 09:50 AM
    Period
    I got my period today October 31 but it is real dark brownish red. I'm trying to get pregnant and been having unprotected sex for a year. I am 25 years of age. Can anyone help. When is the best time to get pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 09:53 AM
    The best time is 11 - 13 days after the start of your period. So, that would mean, for you, around November 11 - 13. Although each person is individual, this is a median number.

Remember that the more often you have sex the lower the sperm count, so every other day is better than every day.

Have you or your husband been tested for fertility?

What kind of birth control methods have you used in the past and how long ago did you stop?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 and I am sexually active and I haven't went on my period in 3months.I have been taking pregnancy tests and the have been coming back negative. Today I had brownish red discharge. What do you think it could be?:confused:

About period.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had period.. end of July.. but still my period.. not comes.. Actually normally my period is irregular.. but I had been sex.. so if they any chance for get pagnent... Because I don't have any knowledge about... that.. So I am afraid... please give idea and what to do.. Thanks for kindly..

About My period [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?

Period [ 3 Answers ]

2 period in 1 month both light with pink/brown blood. I also had cramping. Could I be pregnant

View more questions Search