Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Nov 20, 2007, 02:05 AM
    How far along is she in her pregnancy
    My wife's last period was on August 27th 2007 and when we had our ultrasound on Nov.2 2007 the technician told us she was 10 weeks pregnant by the mesherments of the baby. Now when I go online and I check how far am I pregnant calender it says she is only 11 weeks pregnant that doesn't add up should she not be further along ?
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Nov 20, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Hey, that's same as me my LMP was 27th August, and my EDD is 3 June, I hit the 12 weeks mark yesterday, although I haven't had a antenatal check up yet, I'm due in 2mrw. So my date mite change aswel, I wudnt worry too much about it, just enjoy and pamper your wife. :)
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Nov 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
    When they give an ultrasound to check the EDD they can be off by a week or so they will recheck her at her 18 to 20 week scan and when she gets into her second to third trimester they will be able to measure her belly, it should then measure the amount of weeks she is.
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Nov 21, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Pregnancy Dates Calculator

Go on this site me and my doctor estimated how long I am! I'm 6 weeks and 4 days!

I would say she's 12 weeks 2 days!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Actually that sounds about right. If her last period was Aug. 27 then conception occurred on or around Sept. 10. That puts you at about 72 days as of Nov. 21, which is just over 10 weeks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Was that the FIRST day of her period?

Believe it or not estimating due dates and EDD dates is strictly a guessing game, one week or so right now does not make a difference one way or the other. It will make a difference later in the pregnancy, closer to 34+ weeks, but an ultrasound at her 20th week will be more definitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy.. . [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I'm 18 and in college. My period is sort of irregular and I hasn't come on any this month. I took 2 pregnancy test and both are negative. Me and my boyfriend were messing around but didn't have sex but we were sort of hunching. Can I be pregnant?

Pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to get pregnant and I had sex everyday I was suppose to. And now today my boobs are really tender and I feel sick. But I'm not suppose to get my period until February 2nd. Could I be pregnant.

Regarding Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on siphene from day2 for about 5 days and from day 4 I started taking HMG injection for three days and from day 9 I had my follicular scan continuously till day 17th.where the follicle to get ruptured,I was given rupture injection on day 13 (size of the follicle was 31 * 26 on day 13)and it...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my question is that every time that I have my period my breast are sore, my lats period was November 2nd but it last almost 2 weeks. I haven't get my period yet but I feel like I am pregnant because I have brest sores, tired and I feel like I have the flu, but my ept test in negative and I...

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

View more questions Search