Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 07:06 AM
    PS3 Multiplayer games?
    Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me out...

I'm looking for some multiplayer playstation 3 games. My partner and I like shooting games but all the ones I have found are either single player or co-op. (I know this has been asked before but we want to play AGAINST each other)
    We have Unreal Tournament which I love but it's only single player.

Also should note that I'm not interested playing online as it's my partner and I that want play against each other and we don't have 2 playstations! Lol

If anyone knows any generally good 2 player games (not just shooters) would be great as well :)

P.S. I'm asking here because every game store we have been into have retards for staff :p
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 01:23 PM

I've asked this and found some, I don't know if these can be played as 2 players versus each other (Soul Calibur and NFS Carbon can for sure) I was looking more for co-op myself.

LittleBigPlanet
    Warhawk
    The Simpsons Game (really fun and a lot easier with 2 player co-op)
    Resistance Fall of Man
    Soul Calibur 4 (obviously)
    Need for Speed Carbon (if you like racing games)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2009, 01:26 PM

Thanks Lowtax4eva...
    I'll check those out!
    I've heard good things about Resistance but I didn't realise it was multiplayer... cool :D

The only racing game we play is Grid... Until Gran Turismo 5 comes out! :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

F.E.A.are. Multiplayer won't work! [ 16 Answers ]

Ive been playing F.E.A.R. multiplayer for a while on my PC and all of a sudden it stopped working. When I click on fear it says "Unable to initialize the renderer to a valid video mode" Im pretty sure I need a new video card but not certain!! If anyone knows help!!

Online multiplayer for Wii [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend any online games for the nintendo wii that are out at the mo,(eagerly awaiting SSBB)

Free online multiplayer games [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a free online multiplayer game. Please no text based games, nothing that I have to download and most of all FREE!! Thanks:)

View more questions Search