Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreycore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 06:56 AM
    Disable function key
    Gateway laptop NO SCROLL LOCK, NUM LOCK DOSE NOT WORK AND NIETHER DOSE f9. My f9 is not pad lock it is change song..
    Gateway laptop NV55S04u
    dreycore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 06:58 AM
    http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/661459/Gateway-NV55S02u-Laptop-Computer-With-156/;jsessionid=00004qkleCwT-Md99ObCFrhf9pz:13ddq0tfm link to exact model in case it matters
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 20, 2011, 07:28 AM
    Please clarify your question as it is unclear what the actual issue is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a NYC landlord have a right to disable my key card, with no notice? [ 6 Answers ]

I rented my apartment out while out of town. While I was gone, my landlord disabled my key card for "security" reasons, with no notice, because they saw people that did not belong there and it was a security risk. I now have to go to court to have my key card respored. On top of that, I now have a...

How can disable key F12 and disable CD Rom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I computer techinition.. I have problem that when ever I install windows in the computer of my clients then they made changes... now I have decided to disable key F12 so they could not boot and CD Rom from where they could not install any other windows.. Please guide me hoping soon reply from...

Disable F8 key in windows 2000 server [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I want to disable F8 key in wimdows 2000 server or denie acess to all users to go to safe mode except administrator can I get the sollution for this question

The function key [ 1 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad. When I press the "i" key the #5 appears. How can I stop this so when I press the "i" key the letter "i" will type?

View more questions Search