Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robnunez11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2005, 11:02 AM
    Sizing Browser Windows a Certain Size
    I am having trouble figuring out how to keep a browser window to come up the size that it is and keeping it from resizing. Is it possible to have it do that?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2005, 11:48 AM
    I had the same problem with IE... well before I switched to Firefox. :)
    MS has some fix but I found that this little utility worked best:
    IE New Window Maximizer http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...d,22832,00.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bow Sizing [ 2 Answers ]

How does one determine what size bow to buy? I have noticed many lengths and draw distances. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a bow to find out it is not comfortable to use.

Image sizing [ 7 Answers ]

I downloaded a thumbnail image, is it possible to enlarge it without blurring the image? It is in GIF format.

Sizing Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I'm finishing my basement and I'm trying to identify if my existing furnace is large enough to heat the basement. Here are the details. I have a Trane XE 80 LP furnace with a 100,000 BTU input rating and it's an 80% furnace. My house is 2250 square feet EXCLUDING the basement. I'm finishing 700...

Windows Explorer Window Size [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Forum, After a fresh installation of Windows 98SE, when I open a WINDOWS Explorer window, it would be about 8 1/2 inches tall and About 12 1/2 inches wide on my 17 inch monitor. However, when I open any more windows, THEY come out to about

Browser windows close without warning [ 11 Answers ]

What causes windows(such as an IE browser window) to shutdown spontaeously??

View more questions Search