Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogorman91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2014, 01:59 PM
    A movie with several high schoolers who develop super powers due to a rock
    In a movie that might have come out in the 90's, several high schoolers meet up in the woods and (I guess) fall onto a series of rocks that when they awake they discover that they have powers, one has the power of mind control (blonde girl whom later in the movie turns evil and takes over the high school making people kill themselves and others with the power of her voice ), a guy with the power to kill/resurrect/heal (in the end grabs the mind controler's neck and destroys her voice box to stop her from controlling more people), and a few other characters have other powers.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
    Sounds like this:
    The Source (2002) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movies (Modern) with super powers/abilities. [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for super power/ability movies such as Push, Chronicle, Hancock. RECENT/MODERN. 2000's and up. Non-animated, and powers of the mind are especially intriguing to me. Telepathy, Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, that sort of thing. Thanks in advance!

1980 series with super powers [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is a man with black sun glasses who had the power "lazer from the eyes" And a woman who always holded her head when she wanted to harm someone I think that she had the power of telekinisis.. And if I remember correctly they had a black mini-van

Movie about teens who find a rock that gives them powers [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm pretty sure it was a 90's movie, as it was approx. 10 years ago I saw it, and I remember seeing it on the new release shelf at Blockbuster. The movie featured 4-5 kids who were in high school, and they wandered out into the woods to drink or smoke pot or something, and they discovered...

Where is a good night school for high schoolers [ 1 Answers ]

I want to finish my high school year in night school or online courses. But I can't seem to find a place. I am located in North Carolina. Someone told me DCCC had a night school for high schoolers but when I go online I don't see anything. Any suggestion?

View more questions Search